Once you've made an order you'll receive an order confirmation via email, simply reply to the email with an attachment of your pet's photo. Here are some tips to help you with choosing an optimal image for your pet portrait!
- Choose a photo taken under natural daylight or a well-lit room
- Ensure your pet's entire face and neck is in frame
- Photo taken at eye-level with your pet
- Angle taken from above (not at eye-level)
- Ears and neck are out of frame
- Poor lighting - backlit or harsh shadows
- Pet is laying down
We understand that it may not always be possible to source an optimal image (e.g. surprise gift, pet memorial), feel free to email through the options you have on hand and we'll do our best to give suggestions and make it work.
Please note that each illustration will be based on the supplied photo, any change of mind to resupply a different photo will incur a redesign fee. No stress if you are unsure, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com and our friendly team will help you with your photo selection! Alternatively you can DM us on instagram @inky.pet to enquire and we can make suggestions from your feed.