Terms and Conditions
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
– By placing an order through ShortandSilly.Com, you declare you are over the age of 18 or have your parents’ / legal guardian’s consent to order from us.
– You further declare you agree with our terms and conditions. In addition, you understand and accept our Returns & Refund Policy.
– Any private information we obtain because of your use of ShortandSilly.Com will be administered by us, and we will be accountable for this information.
– All occurrences beyond our control will be judged as Act of God (See below).
– Prices are subject to change and are set at the date and time your order is made.
– All orders made through ShortandSilly.Com are charged in local currency where applicable or in GBP.
– When GBP currency is used. Your bank may charge a different exchange rate, conversion, and foreign transaction fee, depending on your country and your bank’s policy.
– By ordering from ShortandSilly.Com, you agree that all fees and shipping costs are final.
– You understand that any payment information you submit is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is never stored on our server.
– You further agree with the information you provide to us to fulfill your order request is accurate, as we won’t be responsible for shipping to the wrong address if the error was made by you.
– Depending on where you order is delivered, local charges may occur. You are responsible for these charges.
– We (ShortandSilly.Com) reserve the right to alter any information, without prior notice.
– We charge £5 GBP cancellation admin fee if you wish to cancel an order (if the illustration already begun).
– An order can be cancelled by us for any reason before it's shipped or delivered.
Full Terms & Conditions
This section contains our full terms and conditions.
Please read carefully, before making orders from ShortandSilly.Com.
By ordering from ShortandSilly.Com, you understand and acknowledge you are bound by our terms and conditions.
By placing an order through ShortandSilly.Com, you declare you are over the age of 18 and have your parents’ / legal guardian’s consent to order from us, and you agree to these terms and conditions, applicable on all past and future sales or supply of our products.
Your statutory rights are not affected by agreeing to these conditions.
You further agree that the information you provide to us to fulfill your order request is accurate, as we won’t be responsible for shipping to the wrong address if the error was made by you.
No other terms or alterations to these terms and conditions will be accepted by us as binding unless consented to in writing.
How we Handle Your Private Information
Any private information we obtain through your use of ShortandSilly.Com will solely be used by us, and we will maintain this information.
The private information we obtain from you is used strictly to process and deliver your order, carry out credit assessment, and to inform you of offers and deals on our website.
All private information we obtain from you will only be used by us, and we will never sell or share your private information with third parties.
You may view any information we hold of you.
You may request that we delete or alter any information we hold of you.
You give us royalty free right to use the image you provide on our website or in any promotional material. The illustration we create for you is for personal use only i.e. not comercial. If you would like to use the illustration for commercial purpose please get in touch to acquire appropriate license.
Explanation of “Act of God”
Any occurrences, which fall under impossibility, impracticability, or proven to be unforeseeable, are Act of God.
This means any issues that arise due to Act of God, we cannot be held responsible to rectify them (but we will do our best to help you).
Examples of Act of God occurrences are government actions or omissions, new or amended legislation, conflicts, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accidents, war, coups, natural disasters, strikes or suppliers/partners, who can no longer deliver.
Also included in this are government decisions, which affect products and the market, for example, restrictions, warnings, bans, and seizures.
Our Payment Policy
Any products ordered through us will remain our full property until final payment is made.
All prices are subject to change and are set at the date and time your order is made.
By confirming your order, you recognise our shipping costs and all payment fees.
Any persons under the age of 18 must have their parents’ / legal guardian’s consent to order from us.
Any payment transferred through us is administered and transacted via a third party dedicated gateway, which guarantees your safety when ordering.
We do not store full card details on our server, and all card details are sent over SSL encryption to our chosen payment gateway provider, who is responsible for processing your payment.
By ordering from us, you are bound by the terms and conditions of our payment gateway, as they process all our transactions. You can access and read Stripe’s Terms & Conditions from their website stripe.com.
We use Stripe as our payment processor. If you use Stripe’s base currency EUR, GBP, USD, DKK, NOK, SEK, and Group 2 currencies from here, you may not have to pay currency conversion fee (but please check here), but Foreign Transaction Fees may still be applied by your bank (depending on the bank’s policy).
You are responsible for any local charges, such as sales taxes or customs duty, which may occur in your region, depending on your local laws and customs.