Terms of Service
Summary of our Terms of Service:
This website is operated by Short And Silly LTD. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Short And Silly. Short And Silly offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
– By placing an order through Short And Silly, you declare you are over the age of 18 or have your parents’ / legal guardian’s consent to order from us.
– You further declare you agree with our terms and conditions. In addition, you understand and accept our Returns & Refund Policy.
– Any private information we obtain because of your use of Short And Silly will be administered by us, and we will be accountable for this information.
– All occurrences beyond our control will be judged as Act of God (See below).
– Prices are subject to change anytime and are set at the date and time your order is made. We do not offer any refund based on previous offers.
– All orders made through Short And Silly are charged in local currency where applicable or in GBP.
– When GBP currency is used. Your bank may charge a different exchange rate, conversion, and foreign transaction fee, depending on your country and your bank’s policy.
– By ordering from Short And Silly, you agree that all fees and shipping costs are final.
– You agree any information you provide to us to fulfill your order request is accurate, as we won’t be responsible for shipping to the wrong address if the error was made by you.
– Depending on where you order is delivered, local charges may occur. You are responsible for these charges.
– We reserve the right to alter any information, without prior notice.
– An order can be cancelled by us for any reason before it's shipped or delivered.
Full Terms & Conditions
This section contains our full terms and conditions.
Please read carefully, before placing an order on our site.
By ordering from Short And Silly, you understand and acknowledge you are bound by our terms and conditions.
By placing an order through Short And Silly, you declare you are over the age of 18 and have your parents’ / legal guardian’s consent to order from us, and you agree to these terms and conditions, applicable on all past and future sales or supply of our products.
Your statutory rights are not affected by agreeing to these conditions.
You further agree that the information you provide to us to fulfill your order request is accurate, as we won’t be responsible for shipping to the wrong address if the error was made by you.
The photo you submit when placing your order is final. This cannot be changed in the future. If you wish to use a new photo, you will have to purchase a rework.
No other terms or alterations to these terms and conditions will be accepted by us as binding unless consented to in writing.
How we handle your private information
Any private information we obtain through your use of Short And Silly will solely be used by us, and we will maintain this information.
The private information we obtain from you is used strictly to process and deliver your order, carry out credit assessment, and to inform you of offers and deals on our website.
All private information we obtain from you will only be used by us, and we will never sell or share your private information. We may need to share your data with third parties to comply with the law or to fulfil your order.
You may view any information we hold of you.
You may request that we delete or alter any information we hold of you.
You give us royalty free right to use the image you provide on our website or in any promotional material. The illustration we create for you is for personal use only i.e. not comercial. If you would like to use the illustration for commercial purpose please get in touch to acquire appropriate license.
Explanation of “Act of God”
Any occurrences, which fall under impossibility, impracticability, or proven to be unforeseeable, are Act of God.
This means any issues that arise due to Act of God, we cannot be held responsible to rectify them (but we will do our best to help you).
Examples of Act of God occurrences are government actions or omissions, new or amended legislation, conflicts, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accidents, war, coups, natural disasters, strikes or suppliers/partners, who can no longer deliver.
Also included in this are government decisions, which affect products and the market, for example, restrictions, warnings, bans, and seizures.
Our Payment Policy
Any products ordered through us will remain our full property until final payment is made.
All prices are subject to change and are set at the date and time your order is made.
By confirming your order, you recognise our shipping costs and all payment fees.
Any persons under the age of 18 must have their parents’ / legal guardian’s consent to order from us.
Any payment transferred through us is administered and transacted via a third party dedicated gateway, which guarantees your safety when ordering.
You are responsible for any local charges, such as sales taxes or customs duty, which may occur in your region, depending on your local laws and customs.